Information to Devotees Visits Programme and Temple
This is a place of worship and kindly observe the rules appropriate to such a place.Your safety and comfort is our primary concern while you are in Our Programme premises and Temple.
Code of Conduct for Devotees
- Door opening time will be 1.5 hours prior to the start of the Programme.
- Last entry will be 10 minutes prior to Swami’s Satsang.
- Entry & Dharshan tickets will be issued at Welcome Desk when doors open.
- Please remove shoes and caps at entrance of hall.
- Only one small bag is permitted per person.
- We encourage all devotees to remain seated during Programmes.
- Please avoid eating and drinking inside of the hall. Refreshments will be made
available at designated areas.
- Use of phones, photography and video recording are strictly prohibited.
- Personal belongings must be kept to a minimal and should not be left
unattended at any time.
- Please be mindful that some Programmes will have separate male and female
- Please maintain SILENCE at all times.
- Please respect all OSST UK Programme halls as a place of worship and follow our Code of Conduct at all times.
- Women must wear appropriate attire and are required to wear a shawl or scarf.
- All devotees are encouraged to wear white – a positive colour that is associated with purity, light and goodness.
- Children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
- Further information Please check here or contact